Domestic Door Range
Series one roller doors
Probably one of the most common garage door types next to the classic tilt door. a great system and very functional. Can be manually operated or motorised with remotes. The doors come standard with 40mm deep guides and centre locks and made from .40mm thick Coloursteel with a range of standard colours to match or contrast the door surroundings.
A great modern door system with either manual operation with locking system or motorised with remotes. We encourage the option of fitting insulation to new doors where the rest of the garage or building is already insulated, retaining heat within the building during the winter and keeping the heat out during the summer. The doors come in the following variety of styles:
- Ribline, a traditional weatherboard look in smooth or popular wood grain embossed Coloursteel
- Pressed panel, a great classic look that works well with a variety of window options
- Flat panel woodgrain, A great modern design that can complement any house
- Flat panel smooth, made from either heavier/thicker grade coloursteel or aluminium with powdercoated colour finish
- Custom made, To stand out and make a statement or just to suit your building enviroment, can be made from a variety of cladding products to suit your own grand design.
- Cedar doors, from vertical or horizontal T&G to ply&batten or the classic raised panel, with insulation still an option.
Tilt a door
An old classic that is still cost effective and functional, often replaced on internal accessed garages for a insulated sectional door but still a great option for out building and free standing garages.